We provide Brass Inserts
in a variety of sizes, shapes, knurling patterns and finishes in order to suit customer’s specifications and drawings. These Brass Inserts are manufactured using high grade free cutting brass and appreciated for features like high strength, corrosion resistance, durability and dimensional accuracy. Avail from us, bulk quantities of Brass Inserts at market leading rates. Brass Inserts are demanded in instrumentation, telecommunications, electrical accessories, electrical junction boxes and other plastic cases assembly. We provide Brass Inserts in diverse shapes like round knurled inserts, hexagonal inserts, and square inserts.
Special Features :
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the inserts.
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or
- Free Cutting Brass as per BS 249 Type (I) or
- High Grade Free Cutting Brass.
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customer’s requirement.
Typical Application :
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- BSW Threads (Inches)
- UNC, UNF Threads
- Any threads as per specifications.
Instrumentation, Telecommunications, Electrical Accessories, Electrical junction boxes and other Plastic Cases Assembly.
Length / Size :
Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and upto any size as per Custom Designs and requirements.
Brass Inserts Shapes :
Round Knurled Inserts, Hexagonal Inserts, Square Inserts.
Finishing and Plating :
- Natural, Nickle Platted, Chrome Platted, Tin Plated or any coating as per customer specifications.
- Any type of Brass Inserts can be developed and supplied exactly as per customer’s specification.